The Legend of You app from Dos Equis helped me become a Most Interesting Man. Click to see my legend, or create your own Legend of You film.
Your legend is far too great to fit on such a small screen.
Please try again from your desktop, and stay thirsty my friend.
Choose 4 pictures of you (and only you) from your
Facebook albums, or desktop, and upload them here.
To resize your photos or give them a touch of
interesting, click "customize." When you're satisfied,
click "generate your legend" below to finish.
The world has heard the legend of the Most Interesting Man.
Now, it’s time for you to get your due. Dos Equis invites you
to create a legendary film of your own. Transform your
Facebook photos into the Legend of You and show your
friends just how interesting you are. See example film.
Legend of You Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Legend of You application (the "Application"), which is brought to you by Heineken USA Incorporated d/b/a Cervezas Mexicanas ("Heineken"). We’re glad that you’re here and that you’re interested in learning more about how to participate. Please read these terms and conditions (the "Agreement") carefully, because they govern your use of the Application and Heineken's use of your Photographs (as defined below). Your use of the Application signifies that you have agreed to comply with this Agreement. If you do not want to agree to this Agreement, please do not access or use the Application.
1. Legend of You. The Application is designed to allow you to become part of entertaining Dos Equis-inspired content, by including your image in a video Heineken generates and hosts on a website. In order to participate, you must follow the instructions in the Application to submit four (4) original photographs of yourself (the "Photograph(s)") and the Application will automatically generate a video (the "Video") incorporating the Photographs. You can then opt to view, edit and share a link to the Video via Facebook, Twitter or email, as provided in the Application instructions.
2. Grant of Rights. You hereby grant to Heineken, and its subsidiaries, successors, licensees, agents, and assigns, and others working for or on behalf of any of them (collectively, the "Permitted Parties") the unlimited right and permission to use, distribute, publish, exhibit, digitize, broadcast, display, post, reproduce, edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, alter, and otherwise exploit your Photographs (and all material and information incorporated therein), and any material based on, derived from or incorporating the Photographs (including, without limitation, the Video), together with any fictional or nonfictional material, anywhere in the world, at any time, in any and all media (whether now known or hereafter devised), including, without limitation, in Twitter feeds, in posts to your Facebook wall or in communications with your Facebook friends should you decide to "share" the Video. The Video shall become and remain the sole and absolute property of Heineken, which shall retain complete control thereof, title thereto and right of copyright thereof.
3. Waiver of Claims. You agree that you shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, editing, morphing, distortion, illusionary effect, faulty reproduction, fictionalization, or use in any composite form of your Photographs and/or the Video. You irrevocably waive any and all moral rights you may have in your Photographs and/or the Video.
4. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that: (a) you are 21 years of age or older; (b) you reside in the U.S.; (c) you are voluntarily submitting the Photographs; (d) you are the only person who is depicted or referred to in the Photographs and you are 21 years of age or older as depicted in the Photographs; (e) you are the photographer of the Photographs (or you have obtained all necessary permissions from such photographer(s)); (f) the contents of the Photographs are wholly original and created by you (or if you have included any content not created by you, you have secured all rights in the third-party content necessary to allow you to grant to Heineken the rights in the Photographs granted herein); (g) neither the Photographs, nor the use of the Photographs (or any part thereof) by the Permitted Parties, will infringe upon the rights of any third party or violate this Agreement or any applicable laws; (h) you have the full and exclusive right and authority to grant the rights granted hereunder and this Agreement does not in any way conflict with any existing commitment on your part; (i) your Photographs meet the format requirements set forth above; and (j) you will not share the Video with anyone unless they are 21 or older.
5. Limitations on Use/Facebook. You understand that the Application is provided for entertainment purposes only and may only be used by you for personal, non commercial purposes. You agree to use the Application only in accordance with this Agreement and not to disassemble, decompile or reverse-engineer any software or other component of the Application. You acknowledge that the Application is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Any questions, comments, or complaints will be directed to Heineken and not Facebook or Twitter.
6. Indemnity. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Permitted Parties, Twitter and Facebook harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of your warranties, representations, or agreements hereunder or any use of the Photographs or the Video.
7. No Obligation to Use. You understand that the Permitted Parties shall have no obligation to create any Video incorporating your Photograph(s), nor to post or use any Video (or any portion thereof) in any manner, media or venue. Heineken may remove any posted Video from any media at any time, for any reason, with our without legal justification, excuse or notice, and you shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof. Further, nothing herein shall obligate the Permitted Parties to review, acknowledge, post or otherwise use any Photograph or any of the rights granted herein.
8. Terminating Access. The Permitted Parties reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to ban participants or terminate access to the Application or any services provided therein.
9. Limitations on Liability. You agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Application, any Photograph or the Video shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain any award for, and you hereby knowingly and expressly waive all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any other damages (including, without limitation, a multiple or other increase of damages), other than actual out of pocket expenses. You also agree that neither the Permitted Parties nor Twitter, nor Facebook are responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with any Photograph, including, without limitation, the making, posting, or use of the Video.
10. Code of Conduct. You will not upload, post, transmit, transfer, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content or otherwise use this Application in a way that:
Further, you will not use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Photographs, without the express written consent of Heineken. Heineken shall, in its sole discretion, determine if a Photograph is appropriate for use in the Application. Heineken shall use the criteria above and any other appropriate criteria to make that determination.
12. Entire Agreement; Governing Law. This Agreement contains the entire understanding between Heineken and you with respect to the subject matter hereof, may not be altered or waived except by a writing signed by both parties, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York applicable to contracts executed and performed entirely therein.
pick a filter
Choose a Photo